- 1 cup distilled white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (I use this brand)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons granular erythritol (I use this brand) Sub coconut sugar for paleo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 12 ounces radishes (weight without greens), sliced
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vinegar, water, erythritol, and salt. Bring to a light boil, stirring until the erythritol and salt are dissolved.
- Put the mustard seeds, fresh dill, red pepper flakes, bay leaf, garlic, and radishes into a 32 ounce mason jar.
- Pour the liquid over top, submerging the radishes and mixing in the seasonings.
- Let the jar sit on the counter for 1 hour, cap and then refrigerate. (I’ve switched to these caps)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. You can eat them after 2 hours, but they just get better and better the longer they are in the fridge.
net carbs per serving: 2.2g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 7
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: quick picked radishes, pickled vegetables, sugar free quick pickle recipe