This keto yogurt granola parfait bowl is a quick and easy low carb breakfast, made dairy free with coconut yogurt. You can customize the bowl to your flavor preferences!
If you are looking for an amazing dairy free keto breakfast, then you have come to the right place. So many of you have expressed to me how much you miss granola and yogurt. So, once I came up with my own homemade keto granola recipe, I knew I had to put together a post for a keto parfait for you guys as well. This low carb parfait is made with coconut yogurt topped with my Vanilla Maple Keto Granola, fresh berries (I chose raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries), chia seeds and hemp hearts for a bit of crunch (plus protein and fiber), and garnished with a bit of fresh mint. You can mix and match any berries or fruits you prefer. I went with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries because they are the lowest carb berries.
Where to buy dairy free yogurt
My absolute favorite dairy free yogurt is from a place called Edible Alchemy in San Diego. I initially found them at the O.B Farmers Market and have been in love ever since. I am not a coconut fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I absolutely love this yogurt, so much that I get it shipped to my home regularly. This Dairy-Free Cultured Coconut Cream is a low carb fermented coconut yogurt and it is amazing; tart and bright like a plain greek yogurt with a velvety texture that completely satisfies my yogurt craving, and not at all too coconutty. You can also use it for a dairy free sour cream option to top my Slow Cooker Kickin' Chili. Check out the macros below.
If you're looking for a coconut yogurt option that you could get locally, I know the GT's Living Foods brand has a few good options. You can check out their store locator on their site to see where you can purchase some locally.
Substitutions and Variations
For more fruity flavor variations on this keto yogurt recipe ...
- Use blackberries as the main fruit, and add a bit of lemon extract to the yogurt. If you like your yogurt sweet, you can add some powdered monkfruit (code peace for 20% off) (or liquid stevia if you like that). Serve with the Vanilla Maple Keto Granola (this will taste like a blackberry crumble!)
- This is a controversial recommendation, but try adding some fresh peach slices to your low carb yogurt bowl. Just a couple of slices will add a nice peach flavor, and you can pair with strawberries if you'd like. This will keep the carbs lower (one medium-sized peach contains 13 grams of carbs)
- For a citrusy flavor, add some orange extract or lime extract and powdered erythritol. You could also layer your parfait, alternating flavored coconut yogurt with a crumb layer (like the one I used in my Key Lime Pie Jars) or crumble up the Vanilla Maple Keto Granola into a finer consistency.
For more a more indulgent keto dessert parfait ...
- Add stevia sweetened milk chocolate chips, a little bit of monk fruit caramel syrup, and a pinch of Real Salt
- Amp up the chocolate flavor by adding cacao powder (I also recommend a little vanilla extract and some powdered erythritol or monk fruit simple syrup)
- For a mint chocolate chip twist, add mint extract to the yogurt, a bit of monk fruit simple syrup, and some low carb chocolate chips
Other keto breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
- Keto Breakfast Pizza
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Casserole
- Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Cheesy Chorizo Breakfast Bake
- Keto Spicy Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
- Cheese and Chive Keto Souffles
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Everything Bagel Bites
Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- Keto Savory Side Dishes
- Keto Condiments Dressings and Sauces
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans