These quick and easy Keto Key Lime Pie Jars are the perfect blend of tart and sweet. They are also fresh and light, making them an amazing summer dessert.
How to make the best key lime pie keto dessert ever
These keto key lime pie jars are sure to be one of the simplest low carb dessert recipes that you will ever make. With minimal ingredients and just a few minutes of your time, you will be enjoying a rich and delicious sugar free key lime pie in no time flat.
What makes this gluten free key lime pie different?
Well for one thing, it is loaded up with healthy fats because we snuck some avocado in there. It adds a rich, buttery texture and you would never know that you were eating a whole avocado. The avocado combined with the silky richness of the mascarpone cheese makes you think that you are actually eating a key lime cheesecake. Also, in place of a traditional graham cracker crust, we used crushed nuts to keep it low carb and gluten free. But I think what makes this low carb key lime pie really special is that it's a no bake key lime pie too. Just mix and eat. It's as simple as that.
Recipe tips and variations
- Use lemons instead of limes
- Use cream cheese instead of mascarpone
- Instead of the lime juice and lime zest, mix in some unsweetened cocoa powder and make a chocolate avocado pudding
- Add some fresh berries on top
- Top it with fresh whipped cream
- Instead of the limes, mix in the juice of one lemon and some fresh mixed berries
Other recipes you might enjoy
- Keto Lemon Glazed Donuts
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
- Keto Fudgy Double Chocolate Brownies
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Keto Flourless Double Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies