Check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Low Carb Greek Pizza and Nut Free Pizza Crust
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce (recipe here)
- 4 oz sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving - Calories: 208 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 14g | Net Carbs: 6g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***