Check out some more of my favorite soup recipe:
- Creamy Reuben Soup
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Roasted Pepper, Tomato, and Smoked Gouda Bisque
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Smoked Sausage Cheddar Beer Soup
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 ½ cup lentils
- 32 oz chicken stock
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- 12 oz ham, diced
- ½ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup red bell peppers, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- Thoroughly rinse lentils and add to slow cooker with chicken stock.
- In a medium sauté pan, over medium heat, sauté onion and celery in olive oil, until crisp-tender.
- To the slow cooker add sautéed onion and celery, ham, carrots, red bell peppers, garlic sea salt and black pepper. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Add heavy cream and cook 1 additional hour.
Per Serving – Calories: 134 | Fat: 7g | Protein: 9g | Net Carbs: 8.7g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***