So many delicious flavors all in one dish. These White Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs are juicy, delicious, and crazy flavorful.
Be sure to make a double batch of these White Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs
These stuffed meatballs were so good that they never even made it to a plate. My family stood around the serving dish in the kitchen, eating one after another. The second they were gone, we all wished there were more!
Variations on this keto stuffed meatball recipe
These are very easy to adapt to your own liking. Want to make it paleo? No problem, just skip the cheese. Not a fan of sun-dried tomatoes? Just omit them. I recommend cooking one test meatball before cooking the whole batch to make sure that the seasoning is where you want it.
If you prefer to bake these instead, just line them on a rimmed baking sheet and bake them at 400° for about 15 minutes. However, pan frying them makes a nice brown sear that adds a lot of flavor.
In addition to these White Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs, check out some of my other favorite low carb meatball recipes:
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Meatballs
- Turkey Dijon Meatballs
- Italian Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup
- Keto Asian Chicken Meatballs
- Keto Sausage Balls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons rough chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons dried minced onion (I use this brand)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, Dijon mustard, minced onion, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Form the meat mixture into 25 equal sized meatballs. No need to make them perfectly round at this stage as we still need to stuff them.
- Press your thumb into the center of the meatball to make a pocket. Put the avocado in the center and then form the meatball around it.
- Repeat this process with each meatball.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the meatballs to the pan. Brown on all sides. Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- If the meatballs are sticking to the pan, slide a rubber spatula underneath them to unstick them while still keeping them in tact.
4.2g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 5 Meatballs
- Calories: 502
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 6.6g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: keto meatballs, stuffed meatballs, gluten free meatballs, low carb meatball recipe, stuffed avocado recipe
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!