Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Check out some of my other favorite egg muffins recipes:
- Chicken Pot Pie Egg Muffins
- Taco Egg Muffins
- Ham and Swiss Egg Muffins
- Reuben Egg Muffins
- 28 Garb and Go Egg Muffin Recipes
Check out some of my other favorite buffalo wing inspired recipes:
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Meatballs
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- Spicy Buffalo Roasted Nuts
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- 8 large eggs
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (omit cheese to make it paleo)
- 3 tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, fork whisk eggs. To the eggs, add chicken, blue cheese crumbles, buffalo wing sauce, green onions, celery, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin. This should be enough to fill 8 spots.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown on top.
Per Serving - Calories: 238 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 27g | Carbs: 2.5g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***