If you are looking for a crisp and refreshing low carb cocktail this summer, then you have come to the right place. This Keto Tart Cranberry Cooler is easy to make, and completely delicious.
The perfect keto cocktail for when you want to relax and refresh
But before I get to that, let me tell you about this Low Carb Tart Cranberry Cooler. It is so crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day, or any day for that matter. It is quick and easy to make, with only simple ingredients. If you are not a fan of gin, it is also great with vodka or rum. If you you prefer a sweeter drink, simply add a little more erythritol.
Is alcohol keto?
One of the most common questions I receive here through the blog or on my Instagram is "Can I have alcohol on a keto diet?" Or "What are some good low carb cocktails?" In fact, I was asked these questions and so many questions like it, that I decided it was time to create some resources that clearly seemed to be missing in the low carb world. I started with this Complete Guide to Carbs in Alcohol, and from there, I decided to start mixing up some low carb drink recipes. Once I got started, I just couldn't stop, and I ended up writing a complete low carb cocktail book - Keto Happy Hour!
Other low carb cocktail recipes you might enjoy
- Sparkling Hard Strawberry Lemonade
- Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Black Beauty - Blackberry Black Pepper Low Carb Vodka Drink
- Tart Cherry Lemon Drop
- Keto Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
- Keto Blueberry Mojito (Mo-Keto)
Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
Make the art of mixology even easier with one of these home bar sets. They are inexpensive, don't take up a lot of space, and make mixing cocktails at home a breeze.
- 10 fresh cranberries, extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons powdered erythritol, more to taste (I use this brand)
- 2 ounces dry gin
- 2 lime wedges, extra for garnish
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces prosecco
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the cranberries, erythritol, gin, lime wedges, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until limes and cranberries are crushed and have released their juices.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with cranberries and a lime wedge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Did you try this recipe? Leave a review!