Make the art of mixology even easier with one of these home bar sets. They are inexpensive, don't take up a lot of space, and make mixing cocktails at home a breeze.
- 10 fresh cranberries, extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons powdered erythritol, more to taste (I use this brand)
- 2 ounces dry gin
- 2 lime wedges, extra for garnish
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces prosecco
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the cranberries, erythritol, gin, lime wedges, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until limes and cranberries are crushed and have released their juices.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with cranberries and a lime wedge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g