If you are looking for a crisp and refreshing low carb cocktail this summer, then you have come to the right place. This Keto Tart Cranberry Cooler is easy to make, and completely delicious.
The perfect keto cocktail for when you want to relax and refresh
But before I get to that, let me tell you about this Low Carb Tart Cranberry Cooler. It is so crisp and refreshing on a hot summer day, or any day for that matter. It is quick and easy to make, with only simple ingredients. If you are not a fan of gin, it is also great with vodka or rum. If you you prefer a sweeter drink, simply add a little more erythritol.
Is alcohol keto?
One of the most common questions I receive here through the blog or on my Instagram is "Can I have alcohol on a keto diet?" Or "What are some good low carb cocktails?" In fact, I was asked these questions and so many questions like it, that I decided it was time to create some resources that clearly seemed to be missing in the low carb world. I started with this Complete Guide to Carbs in Alcohol, and from there, I decided to start mixing up some low carb drink recipes. Once I got started, I just couldn't stop, and I ended up writing a complete low carb cocktail book - Keto Happy Hour!
KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst.
Check out my other books - HERE
So it’s Friday night and you’re feeling alright. You’re ready to dance the night away with a cocktail in your hand. OR, if you are more like me, you want to have a cocktail at home with friends. But how do you know what to drink? What is the best alcohol for a low carb diet. Or what alcohol is lowest in carbs?
First, I'm going to break down the carbs in alcohol for you. Check out my Complete Guide to Carbs in Alcohol. If you're wondering… Can you have alcohol on a low carb diet? Is alcohol keto? You might be saying to yourself “But wait? I can’t! I’m low carb.” Well, you are NOT low carb. You're are a person following a low carb lifestyle. Do not be defined by your dietary decisions. Doing so will lead to a life of restriction and feeling restricted often causes us to stray from our intended path. Besides, who wants to pass up low carb gummy worms. Especially when they are boozy low carb gummy worms.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY - HERE
I know that it can be tricky to navigate alcohol on a low carb diet, so I’m taking all the guess work out of it for you. I’ll show you how to indulge, while still sticking to your healthy living, ketogenic lifestyle. If you think you can no longer have those delicious Moscow Mules at happy hour with your friends, or that you have to skip those margaritas on Taco Tuesday, think again! I’m putting your favorite drinks back on the menu, the low carb menu, that is.
Whether you are craving a cocktail after a long day of work, or looking to do some healthy entertaining, this book has you covered. From mixers, to drinks and even some pub grub. It’s all in there! Mixing up cocktails should be fun and it shouldn’t come at the cost of your health and weight loss goals. Keto Happy Hour bridges the gap between feeling deprived and feeling mighty fine.
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Boozy Hot Cocoa
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Irish Coffee
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Bloody Marys
- Scratch made Low Carb Bloody Mary Mix
- Homemade low carb coffee liqueur and Low Carb Irish cream
- Low Carb Whiskey Sour
- Hot Toddy
- Cucumber Jalapeno Margaritas
- And even…
- Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Halloumi Bruschetta
- Cheesy Nachos
- Barbecue Smoked Sausages
- Pizza Bagels
- Teriyaki Steak Bites
- Avocado Keto Hummus
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more...
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY -HERE
Check out some of my other favorite keto cocktail recipes:
- Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Black Beauty - Blackberry Black Pepper Low Carb Vodka Drink
- The Garden Surprise - Keto Gin Cocktail
- Keto Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
- Keto Blueberry Mojito (Mo-Keto)
Tart Cranberry Cooler
Make the art of mixology even easier with one of these home bar sets. They are inexpensive, don't take up a lot of space, and make mixing cocktails at home a breeze.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
- 10 fresh cranberries, extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoons powdered erythritol, more to taste (I use this brand)
- 2 ounces dry gin
- 2 lime wedges, extra for garnish
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces prosecco
- Fill a large rocks glass with ice.
- Combine the cranberries, erythritol, gin, lime wedges, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Muddle until limes and cranberries are crushed and have released their juices.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over top of the ice.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with cranberries and a lime wedge.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g