This tart cherry lemon drop is the perfect summer cocktail – light and refreshing with the perfect pop of tartness. Best of all, it is low in carbs and has no added sugars.
Other Cocktail Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Cucumber Mojito
- Low Carb Baileys Irish Cream Copycat
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Blueberry Mojito
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Black Beauty – Blackberry Vodka Cocktail
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
Did you know I wrote an entire book of low carb cocktails? Grab a copy HEREPrint
Tart Cherry Lemon Drop
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 drink 1x
For the rim of the glass:
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granular monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
For the drink:
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon powdered monkfruit, more if you like it sweeter (I use this brand)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce water
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
To rim the glass:
- Pour the lemon juice onto a small plate.
- Pour the monkfruit onto a separate small plate.
- Swirl the rim of a martini glass in the lemon juice, then swirl it in the monkfruit to coat the rim.
To make the cocktail
- Put the lemon wedges, monkfruit, lemon juice, and water into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the lemon wedges are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the tart cherry juice and vodka to the shaker and fill with ice. Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a lemon.