This Tart Cherry Lemon Drop is the perfect summer cocktail - light and refreshing with the just the right pop of tartness. Best of all, it is low in carbs and has no added sugars.
Ingredients in Tart Cherry Lemon Drop
For the rim of the glass:
- lemon juice
- granular sweetener (I use this brand)
For the drink:
- powdered monkfruit
- lemon juice
- tart cherry juice
How to make a lemon drop
To rim the glass:
- Pour the lemon juice onto a small plate.
- Pour the monkfruit onto a separate small plate.
- Swirl the rim of a martini glass in the lemon juice, then swirl it in the monkfruit to coat the rim.
To make the cocktail
- Put the lemon wedges, monkfruit, lemon juice, and water into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the lemon wedges are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the tart cherry juice and vodka to the shaker and fill with ice. Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a lemon.
More low carb cocktail recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.