This Tart Cherry Lemon Drop is the perfect summer cocktail - light and refreshing with the just the right pop of tartness. Best of all, it is low in carbs and has no added sugars.
For the rim of the glass:
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granular sweetener (I use this brand)
For the drink:
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1 tablespoon powdered sweetener, more if you like it sweeter (I use this brand)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce water
- 2 ounces tart cherry juice
- 1 1/2 ounce vodka
To rim the glass:
- Pour the lemon juice onto a small plate.
- Pour the monkfruit onto a separate small plate.
- Swirl the rim of a martini glass in the lemon juice, then swirl it in the monkfruit to coat the rim.
To make the cocktail
- Put the lemon wedges, monkfruit, lemon juice, and water into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the lemon wedges are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the tart cherry juice and vodka to the shaker and fill with ice. Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a lemon.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktail Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
Keywords: keto lemon drop recipe, cherry lemon drop recipe, tart cherry lemon drops, low carb vodka drinks, are cherries low carb, sugar free cocktail recipes, sugar free lemon drop recipe