All the healthy benefits of immune boosting, anti-inflammatory turmeric in a rich and delicious dairy free, fat burning Bulletproof Keto Golden Milk Latte.
A nourishing, warming, keto superfood
I am so excited to share this Keto Golden Milk Latte with you today. You might also know it as Keto Turmeric Tea. Either way, it is delicious and packed with lots of health benefits! With warming cinnamon and ginger, anti-inflammatory turmeric, and a caffeine kick from espresso, this will be your new favorite warm beverage. I even included a more traditional option without caffeine if you want to enjoy some Golden Milk before bed.
Variations for this Keto Golden Milk Latte
You can try this a few different ways – sweetened, or unsweetened, with espresso or without. I had Jon try each version and he couldn’t decide which one he liked the best. Try making the tea first and tasting it. Then add sweetener and see how you feel about it. Then, add the espresso and it just takes it to a whole new level. Coffee lovers unite!!
Other keto coffee recipes you might enjoy:
- Dairy Free Boosted Keto Coffee
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum Mix
- 10 Low Carb Starbucks Copycat Recipes
- Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee
- Keto Irish Cream – Low Carb Bailey’s
- Low Carb Cold Brew Protein Shake Smoothie
Keto Golden Milk Latte
Traditional Golden Milk recipes do not have espresso. I am just a big fan of coffee, so I decided to take a tradition turmeric tea (Golden Milk) and turn it into a frothy, and delicious latte. But the espresso is completely optional. This drink is amazing with or without it. I have provided instructions for how to make it with or without.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (I use So Delicious)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (I use this brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (I use this brand)
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 shots espresso, optional
- 1 teaspoon erythritol, more to taste, optional (I use this brand)
With an espresso machine:
- Add the coconut milk, or almond milk to the milk steaming pitcher. Add the vanilla extract, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, and salt. Stir to mix, and use the steamer wand to heat and froth the milk. This will fully incorporate the spices into the coconut milk.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso from the machine and pour them into a mug. Top with golden milk, and sprinkle cinnamon and turmeric on top. Stir in erythritol, to taste, if using.
A More Traditional Take on Turmeric Tea Golden Milk:
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, salt, and erythritol, if using, to a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk to combine all ingredients. Heat until the golden milk is hot, but not boiling.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and turmeric before serving.
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 146mg
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 0.2g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Danone. The opinions and text are all mine.