Deliciously fat fueled, dairy free boosted keto coffee. Rich and creamy without the use of any dairy.
Dairy Free Boosted Keto Coffee
- 8 ounces dark roast coffee
- 1 tablespoons butter flavored coconut oil (I use this brand)
- 1 scoop MCT oil powder (I use this brand)
- 1 scoop 1 tablespoon Liquid Collagen
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetened caramel syrup or vanilla syrup, more to taste
- Splash coconut milk or almond milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or milk frother. Blend until smooth and creamy. ENJOY!!
PER SERVING: 4 total carbs per cup and just 1 net carb
- Serving Size: 1 coffee
Keywords: bulletproof coffee, keto coffee recipe, butter coffee recipe, fatty coffee, keto recipes, low carb recipes, boosted coffee recipe, dairy free keto,
That mug!! I love it! I’d smile every time I used it!
Thanks for sharing!!
Leanne Long says
Hazelnut, coconut cream and unflavored would be my choices. Love the idea of powdered MCT oil.
Mateo Pedersen says
Hey, Thank you for coffee recipe, I really really like the way you explained it, Me and my family this coffee so i’m going to try this one in upcoming weekend where we set together once in a week so this will be amazing
Denise Parra says
First of all, thank you for creating dairy-free keto recipes. I don't like any flavors in my coffee, but that mug?? I don't think I could have it in my house, Kinda grosses me out! True definition of "to each his own."
I love your cookbooks and have several. The dairy-free one is definitely on my list.
Stephanie Haller says
Pumpkin spice coconut and plain. Lost of options yay!