Summer is upon us and it’s time for some low carb fun in the sun. You can still have all your favorite cocktails, it just takes a little creativity – Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
IT IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER NOW. YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- White Russians
- Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Frosted Rum Cakes
- Lemon Basil Crush
- And even…
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
Here are some things you might need to make these Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos:
Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
- Fill a 16-ounce highball glass with ice.
- Add the cucumber, mint, lime, lime juice and erythritol to cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the rum to the cocktail shaker, cap and shake.
- Pour the mixture over ice. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a cucumber slice.
Just 1.5 net carbs per drink! Drink up! 🙂