Summer is upon us and it’s time for some low carb fun in the sun. You can still have all your favorite cocktails, it just takes a little creativity – Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
Hey guys! Guess what! I have ANOTHER book coming out! As you make your way through the delicious low carb, keto recipes in the Craveable Keto Cookbook, you might need something to wash them down with.
I’d love any shares you’d be willing to throw my way. Help spread the word!! 🙂
Enter KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst.
IT IS available NOW. YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
I know that it can be tricky to navigate alcohol on a low carb diet, so I’m taking all the guess work out of it for you. I’ll show you how to indulge, while still sticking to your healthy living, ketogenic lifestyle. Think you can no longer have those delicious Moscow Mules at happy hour with your friends, or that you have to skip those margaritas on Taco Tuesday? Think again! I’m putting your favorite drinks back on the menu, the low carb menu, that is.
Whether you are craving a low carb cocktail after a long day of work, or looking to do some healthy entertaining, this book has you covered. From mixers, to drinks and even some pub grub. It’s all in there! Mixing up cocktails should be fun and it shouldn’t come at the cost of your health and weight loss goals. Keto Happy Hour bridges the gap between feeling deprived and feeling mighty fine.
With recipes like:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- White Russians
- Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Frosted Rum Cakes
- Lemon Basil Crush
- And even…
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
Here are some things you might need to make these Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos:
- 5 thin slices English cucumber, extra for garnish
- 8 fresh mint leaves, extra for garnish
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces white rum
- 5 ounces soda water
- Fill a 16-ounce highball glass with ice.
- Add the cucumber, mint, lime, lime juice and erythritol to cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the rum to the cocktail shaker, cap and shake.
- Pour the mixture over ice. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a cucumber slice.
Just 1.5 net carbs per drink! Drink up! 🙂