Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes 1 drink 1x
- 5 thin slices English cucumber, extra for garnish
- 8 fresh mint leaves, extra for garnish
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces white rum
- 5 ounces soda water
- Fill a 16-ounce highball glass with ice.
- Add the cucumber, mint, lime, lime juice and erythritol to cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the rum to the cocktail shaker, cap and shake.
- Pour the mixture over ice. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a cucumber slice.
1.8g net carbs per drink
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g