Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms. All the fun of your favorite childhood treat with the adulty (yes, I went there) bonus of tequila!
All the fun of one of your favorite childhood treats, with a low carb boozy spin. These Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms are the perfect surprise treat for the tequila lover in your life. But don’t be fooled by these silly looking low carb gummy worms, they really pack a punch! I am excited to preview another recipe from my upcoming book Keto Happy Hour – 50+ Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst. One of the questions I get the most often (besides how to order low carb at Starbucks) is how to work alcohol into a low carb diet. I got the question so often in fact, that I decided to just write a book about it. Keto Happy Hour has a little something for everyone. It is jam packed with scratch made mixers, cocktails and even some delicious low carb appetizer recipes.
KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Bloody Marys
- Scratch made Low Carb Bloody Mary Mix
- Homemade Low Carb Kahlua and Low Carb Baileys
- Low Carb Whiskey Sour
- Cucumber Jalapeno Margaritas
- And even…
- Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Halloumi Bruschetta
- Cheesy Nachos
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more…
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
This adult version of a childhood favorite really packs a punch—sweet, boozy, and silly all at once.
Makes 24 gummies (4 per serving)
- Combine the strawberries and tequila in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry-and-tequila mixture into a medium saucepan and set over low heat. Add the gelatin, erythritol, and lime juice and whisk to dissolve the gelatin and combine the ingredients. Continue to heat for about 10 minutes, whisking frequently, until the mixture becomes pourable. It will start out very thick but will become thinner and smoother as it heats.
- Transfer the mixture to a measuring cup or a bowl with a pour spout.
- Quickly pour the mixture into the gummy worm mold and transfer to the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes, until set. Pop the gummy worms out of the mold and enjoy! Store le overs in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 3.2g