This keto roasted red pepper garlic aioli is the perfect condiment. Great as a low carb dip, dressing or sauce. I will put it on just about anything.
This Roasted Red Pepper Garlic Aioli is such a delicious and versatile sauce. It is a great dairy free keto option. The mayonnaise makes it creamy, while still keeping it dairy free. It is so easy to make. You simply add everything to the blender or a food processor, pulse, and you are done.
I love to use this roasted red pepper garlic aioli for a whole variety of things. It is delicious served as a dip for fresh veggies or pork rinds, or for recipes like my Keto Deep Fried Mushrooms. It is also amazing as a low carb sauce for chicken, fish, or even pork.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb dips, dressings, and sauce recipes:
I have 3 new cookbooks out. You can check them out here
- 3/4 cup mayo (get my homemade recipe here)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- a few sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- pinch of black pepper, more to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g