This Keto Roasted Red Pepper Aioli is the perfect condiment. Great as dip, dressing or sauce. Made with homemade mayo, roasted red peppers, garlic, parsley, fresh lemon juice and sea salt, it is rich and creamy and has a delicious kick.
- 3/4 cup mayo (get my homemade recipe here)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- a few sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- pinch of black pepper, more to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- net carbs per serving: 1g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Condiment Recipes
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: homemade aioli, red pepper aioli, keto aioli, dairy free keto sauces, dairy free keto condiments, low carb aioli