- 3/4 cup mayo (get my homemade recipe here)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- a few sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- pinch of black pepper, more to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until well blended and smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g