Lemon Garlic Porks Steaks. Simple to make and really flavorful. Best of all, it only dirties one pan, making clean up a cinch.
Lemon Garlic Pork Steaks with Mushrooms: the perfect on pot meal
Tender, juicy, perfectly seasoned pork steaks with savory mushrooms. Clean, simple ingredients give this dish a fresh and light flavor. I like to pair this recipe with my keto Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf Recipe.
In addition to these Lemon Garlic Pork Steaks with Mushrooms, check out some of my other favorite keto one pot meals:
- One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Coffee Barbecue Pork Belly
- Keto Chicken Pad Thai
- Keto Asian Chicken Meatballs
- Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dill Sauce
- Warm Taco Slaw
- Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Season the pork steaks on both sides with lemon pepper seasoning and sea salt.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tbsp of butter and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Pan-sear the pork steaks until they are cooked all the way through and browned on both sides. Remove from the pan, cover and set aside.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the remaining 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan. Deglaze the pan with 1/2 cup of chicken stock. Use a rubber spatula to scrape any remaining bits of pork from the bottom of the pan and mix into the sauce.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms to the pan. Sauté until the mushrooms are soft and the garlic is fragrant. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of chicken stock and the lemon slices to the pan. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return the pork steaks to the pan and sauté for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, while basting the steaks with the pan sauce.
5g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 483
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 50g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding