This Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dill Sauce is the perfect quick and easy weeknight meal. It is rich and flavorful, and comes together in no time.
In addition to this pork tenderloin with creamy dill sauce, check out some of my other favorite low carb pork recipes:
- Paleo Pork Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Lemon Garlic Pork Steaks
- Parmesan Dijon Crusted Pork Chops
- Keto Shredded Taco Pork
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
My new book – Dairy Free Keto Cooking is 42% off right now. Only $20 for 170 recipes and 100 pages of resources. YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT HERE
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (I get my pastured pork here)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste (this is the salt I swear by)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Generously season the pork with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large or over-size oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork tenderloins to the pan, one at a time if necessary, and pan-sear until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the pork to a plate to rest.
- To the same skillet, over medium heat, add the chicken stock to deglaze the pan and using a rubber spatula, scrape up and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sour cream, dill, salt and garlic to the pan and mix to combine. Simmer, stirring frequently until the sauce has thickened.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and place on a platter. Serve with the sauce on top or on the size. Garnish with fresh dill, if desired
Net Carbs Per Serving: 1.9g
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 17.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: 49
Keywords: keto pork recipes, pork tenderloin recipes, low carb pork recipes, keto food blogger, low carb blogger, dill sauce, gluten free
Naomi is the force behind Naomi Sherman | Food Creative. She is passionate about recipe development, food photography and styling. An accomplished home cook who was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease eight years ago, Naomi started to explore the connection between healthy, whole food and her symptoms, and a new love was born. Naomi loves nothing more than to take old-school favourites and give them a healthy twist. “There is nothing more fun than creating an amazing dish and then being able to style and photograph it to share with the world” She fiercely believes that what you put in your body is one of the most important factors for your physical, and mental, wellbeing.