- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (I get my pastured pork here)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste (this is the salt I swear by)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Generously season the pork with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large or over-size oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork tenderloins to the pan, one at a time if necessary, and pan-sear until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the pork to a plate to rest.
- To the same skillet, over medium heat, add the chicken stock to deglaze the pan and using a rubber spatula, scrape up and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sour cream, dill, salt and garlic to the pan and mix to combine. Simmer, stirring frequently until the sauce has thickened.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and place on a platter. Serve with the sauce on top or on the size. Garnish with fresh dill, if desired
Net Carbs Per Serving: 1.9g
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 17.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: 49
Keywords: keto pork recipes, pork tenderloin recipes, low carb pork recipes, keto food blogger, low carb blogger, dill sauce, gluten free