This Pork Tenderloin with Creamy Dill Sauce is a quick and easy weeknight meal that is loaded with flavor. Perfectly seasoned and seared pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions and topped with a rich sour cream dill sauce. It's the perfect one pot keto recipe.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (I get my heritage breed pork here)
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste (this is the only salt I use) code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Generously season the pork with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large or over-size oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork tenderloins to the pan, one at a time if necessary, and pan-sear until golden brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the pork to a plate to rest.
- To the same skillet, over medium heat, add the chicken stock to deglaze the pan and using a rubber spatula, scrape up and mix in any bits that are stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the sour cream, dill, salt and garlic to the pan and mix to combine. Simmer, stirring frequently until the sauce has thickened.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and place on a platter. Serve with the sauce on top or on the size. Garnish with fresh dill, if desired
- Net Carbs Per Serving: 1.9g
- Storage: Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Reheating: I recommend reheating this in a pan on the stove top. You may need to add a splash of heavy cream or chicken stock to the sauce to bring it back to life.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Searing
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 17.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: 49
Keywords: keto pork recipes, pork tenderloin recipes, low carb pork recipes, keto food blogger, low carb blogger, dill sauce, gluten free, how to cook pork tenderloin, how to make pan sauce