These Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters are the perfect quick and easy low carb dessert. With only 3 ingredients, they are ready in no time.
These keto chocolate nut clusters are so good, it’s nuts!
You see what I did there? I couldn’t resist. But seriously, making low carb nut clusters are one of my favorite ways to indulge my sweet tooth. With only 3 ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you can be snacking on these too. You can mix and match the ingredients and use any of your favorite low carb nuts. Some of my favorites are hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts and cashews.
What are some fun ways I can mix up this low carb chocolate nut cluster recipe?
- Add some maldon sea salt flakes on top
- Add Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes
- Stir a little peanut butter into the melted chocolate
- Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, or sunflower seeds
- Put the mixture in candy bar molds
- Pour the melted mixture over top of Keto Mason Jar Chocolate Ice Cream
In addition to these keto chocolate nut clusters, check out some of my other favorite keto dessert recipe:
- Keto Chocolate Mini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Keto Brownie Ice Cream
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, Egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY –HEREPrint
Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: About 25 nut clusters 1x
- 9 ounces sugar-free chocolate chips (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave until the chocolate is melted. Use a rubber spatula to mix until smooth. Let cool just slightly before using. Alternately, this can be done in a double boiler. (See note below)
- Add the nuts to the bowl with the melted chocolate. Mix until all of the nuts are coating in the chocolate.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Be sure to space them out enough that they do not run together.
- Refrigerate until solid. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can store them in the freezer.
Set up a double boiler by placing a heatproof bowl on top of a saucepan filled with about 1 inch of water. Make sure that the bowl is not touching the water and is suspended above the water line by the rim of the pan.
net carbs per serving: 4.3g
- Serving Size: 1 nut cluster
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Fat: 14.9g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.2g
Keywords: keto dessert recipes, low carb dessert, keto chocolate recipes, keto nut clusters