These Keto Chocolate Nut Clusters are the perfect quick and easy low carb dessert. With only 3 ingredients, they are ready in no time.
These keto chocolate nut clusters are so good, it's nuts!
You see what I did there? I couldn't resist. But seriously, making low carb nut clusters are one of my favorite ways to indulge my sweet tooth. With only 3 ingredients and less than 30 minutes, you can be snacking on these too. You can mix and match the ingredients and use any of your favorite low carb nuts. Some of my favorites are hazelnuts, almonds, pecans, walnuts and cashews.
What are some fun ways I can mix up this low carb chocolate nut cluster recipe?
- Add some maldon sea salt flakes on top
- Add Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes
- Stir a little peanut butter into the melted chocolate
- Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, or sunflower seeds
- Put the mixture in candy bar molds
- Pour the melted mixture over top of Keto Mason Jar Chocolate Ice Cream
In addition to these keto chocolate nut clusters, check out some of my other favorite keto dessert recipe:
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
- Keto Chocolate Mini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Keto Brownie Ice Cream