These Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches are what low carb dreams are made of. With perfectly crusty keto buns, tender, juicy Barbecue Pulled Pork, creamy Cucumber Dill Broccoli Slaw, and tangy Pickled Red Onions, this low carb sandwich will leave you feeling satisfied, but also craving seconds. Best of all, it is low carb, gluten free, dairy free and paleo.
This recipe is from my book Dairy Free Keto Cooking. It features over 160 low carb, keto, gluten free, and dairy free recipes. It has 5 different allergen friendly meal plans, and over 100 pages of resources to help you navigate the keto diet. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this also the book is for you. Grab a copy of Dairy Free Keto Cooking HERE
This recipe is from my book Dairy Free Keto Cooking. It has over 170 dairy free keto recipes and over 100 pages of resources. It contains everything you need to find ease and success living a keto lifestyle.
Step by Step Instructions
How to Make Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches
STEP 1: Prepare all of the accessory recipes. Pile the buns high with the barbecue pulled pork, broccoli slaw, and pickled red onions. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips and Variations
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can cook this in an electric pressure cooker for 40 minutes on the pressure cook setting and then do a slow natural release. Sauce it and you are good to go!
Yes, absolutely! In fact, when I make the buns, I always make a double batch and freeze half for later. I remove them from the freezer and let them thaw on the counter before using.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print
Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
This is a recipe comprised of recipes, but I couldn’t help myself. They complement each other so well that I would be doing you a great disservice if I didn’t show you how to put them together into one harmonious symphony of flavor. The sandwich is a little higher in total carbs than most of the recipes on this site, but at only 8.5 net grams of carbs, it is definitely worth the splurge.
- 2 batches Keto Everything Buns (get the recipe here)
- 1 batch Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork (get the recipe here)
- 1 batch Cucumber Dill Broccoli Slaw (get the recipe here)
- Pickled Red Onions (get the recipe here)
- pickle chips, for serving
- Pile the buns high with the barbecue pulled pork, broccoli slaw, and pickled red onions. Enjoy!
- net carbs per serving: 8.5g
- Reduce the servings: If you don’t want to make all 8 servings, you can scale all of the recipes in half to make 4 servings. Alternatively, you can make a full batch of the pork and half batches of everything else and use the pork for leftovers.
- Here are a few tips for lowering the carbs in this recipe: Instead of the coleslaw, toss some shredded lettuce in ranch dressing. Instead of the buns, eat it as a lettuce wrap or plate it as a salad.
- Storage: Store all components separately in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 683
- Fat: 53.2g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2g
- Fiber: 14.7g
- Protein: 38.5g
Keywords: keto barbecue sauce, keto pulled pork, paleo slow cooker recipes, whole30 slow cooker recipes, keto barbecue pulled pork, best pulled pork recipe, whole30 pork recipes, low carb pork recipes, pork shoulder recipes, pork butt recipes, low carb barbecue pulled pork, low carb slow cooker recipes, keto sandwich recipes, keto bread, low carb bread, keto coleslaw, keto barbecue pulled pork sandwiches, low carb pickled red onions
Did you try this recipe? Leave a review!