This is a recipe comprised of recipes, but I couldn’t help myself. They complement each other so well that I would be doing you a great disservice if I didn’t show you how to put them together into one harmonious symphony of flavor. The sandwich is a little higher in total carbs than most of the recipes on this site, but at only 8.5 net grams of carbs, it is definitely worth the splurge.
- 2 batches Keto Everything Buns (get the recipe here)
- 1 batch Keto Barbecue Pulled Pork (get the recipe here)
- 1 batch Cucumber Dill Broccoli Slaw (get the recipe here)
- Pickled Red Onions (get the recipe here)
- pickle chips, for serving
- Pile the buns high with the barbecue pulled pork, broccoli slaw, and pickled red onions. Enjoy!
- net carbs per serving: 8.5g
- Reduce the servings: If you don’t want to make all 8 servings, you can scale all of the recipes in half to make 4 servings. Alternatively, you can make a full batch of the pork and half batches of everything else and use the pork for leftovers.
- Here are a few tips for lowering the carbs in this recipe: Instead of the coleslaw, toss some shredded lettuce in ranch dressing. Instead of the buns, eat it as a lettuce wrap or plate it as a salad.
- Storage: Store all components separately in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 683
- Fat: 53.2g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2g
- Fiber: 14.7g
- Protein: 38.5g
Keywords: keto barbecue sauce, keto pulled pork, paleo slow cooker recipes, whole30 slow cooker recipes, keto barbecue pulled pork, best pulled pork recipe, whole30 pork recipes, low carb pork recipes, pork shoulder recipes, pork butt recipes, low carb barbecue pulled pork, low carb slow cooker recipes, keto sandwich recipes, keto bread, low carb bread, keto coleslaw, keto barbecue pulled pork sandwiches, low carb pickled red onions