These Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs are incredibly juicy and fall-apart tender. They are seasoned with a homemade barbecue dry rub mix, and then baked to perfection. Best of all, they require very little hands on time. Simply season and let the heat do the work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Silver skin is a thin membrane of connective tissue that is commonly found on meats. On ribs, it runs along the underside, covering the bones.
Baby back ribs come from the portion of the ribs that are connected to the backbone. They are smaller and more curved. They typically have less fat. Spare ribs are run along the breast bone and are larger and flatter, have more meat, and contain more fat.
The key to cooking ribs via any method is cooking them low and slow. On a propane grill, cook them for 3 to 4 hours at about 250°F.
Other recipes you might enjoyPrint
Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs
- Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Diet: Diabetic
These Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs are incredibly juicy and fall-apart tender. They are seasoned with a homemade barbecue dry rub mix, and then baked to perfection.
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs (I get my meat here)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 batch Barbecue Dry Rub (get the recipe here)
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Remove the thin membrane from the back, or concave side, of the ribs. Start by slicing into the membrane with a sharp knife, then pull the skin away from the ribs. Place the ribs on the lined baking sheet.
3. Brush the olive oil evenly over the ribs. Pour the dry rub over the ribs and work it evenly onto both sides.
4. Bake until the ribs are tender and juicy on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside, about 2 ½ hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- net carbs per serving: 2.8g
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: ⅙ of the recipe
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 43g
Keywords: keto rib recipes, low carb rib recipes, barbecue dry rub ribs, baby back rib recipes, low carb pork recipes, barbecue dry rub recipes
These ribs were perfect!