These Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs are tender, juicy, and flavorful and require very little hands on time. Simple season and let the heat do the work.
The best keto barbecue recipe
These Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs are so simple to make and crazy flavorful. We made these so many times last summer, I can't even count. The idea first came to me when I got a nice big rack of ribs in my Butcher Box. I knew right away that I wanted to mix up a rub to put on them. So I whipped up this Low Carb Barbecue Dry Rub Seasoning.
In addition to these keto barbecue dry rub ribs, check out some of my other favorite low carb recipes:
- Keto Big Mac Casserole
- Paleo Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Low Carb taco Breakfast Skillet
- Keto Beef and Chorizo Empanadas
- Low Carb beef Stroganoff Burgers
- Keto Beef Stroganoff Soup
Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Remove the thin membrane from the back, or concave side, of the ribs. Start by slicing into the membrane with a sharp knife, then pull the skin away from the ribs. Place the ribs on the lined baking sheet.
3. Brush the olive oil evenly over the ribs. Pour the dry rub over the ribs and work it evenly onto both sides.
4. Bake until the ribs are tender and juicy on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside, about 2 ½ hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 43g