These Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs are incredibly juicy and fall-apart tender. They are seasoned with a homemade barbecue dry rub mix, and then baked to perfection.
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Remove the thin membrane from the back, or concave side, of the ribs. Start by slicing into the membrane with a sharp knife, then pull the skin away from the ribs. Place the ribs on the lined baking sheet.
3. Brush the olive oil evenly over the ribs. Pour the dry rub over the ribs and work it evenly onto both sides.
4. Bake until the ribs are tender and juicy on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside, about 2 1/2 hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- net carbs per serving: 2.8g
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Category: Pork Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 43g
Keywords: keto rib recipes, low carb rib recipes, barbecue dry rub ribs, baby back rib recipes, low carb pork recipes, barbecue dry rub recipes