Check out some of my other favorite low carb vegetable noodle recipes:
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- Italian Meatball Zoodle Soup
- Garlic Thyme Squash Noodles
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Pasta
DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A NEW KETO COOKBOOK COMING OUT? YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT HERE
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium summer squash
- 1 large carrot
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 ounces red onion
- 6 ounces mixed bell peppers
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 4 tablespoons bacon fat
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° Coat a baking sheet with the bacon fat. (Alternatively, you can use olive oil, butter, or ghee)
- Using a spiral slicer, spiral the zucchini, squash, carrot and sweet potato into noodle-like ribbons.
- Using a mandolin, on the thinnest setting, slice red onion, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Combine all vegetables, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to mix.
- Spread vegetable noodles in a thin layer across baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, tossing after 10 minutes.
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g