I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven. Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
You guys! I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets the perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven. These Keto Flourless Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist, fudgy and perfectly soft baked.
My favorite thing about flourless low carb cookies is that it takes away the grittiness found in most low carb baked goods. I have no doubt that these will be in heavy rotation.
A couple of notes:
- Using confectioners erythritol instead of granular helps to take away the cooling effect that some experience with Swerve or erythritol. It also takes away any grittiness.
- I like to pull them out of the oven at the 10 minute mark and lightly press on them to flatten. This makes for a deliciously fudgy, brownie like texture. So yum!!
- If you are making smaller cookies and making more than 12, I would decrease the cooking time to 8 to 10 minutes.
Did you know I have two new books coming out? You can order them HERE
Check out some of my other favorite low carb dessert recipes:
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 15 Delicious Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
- Low Carb Chocolate Mason jar Ice Cream
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars