This chicken salad is so easy to make and is crazy flavorful. I like to make a double batch of it for quick, protein packed lunches throughout the week. Serve on top of or wrapped in fresh butter lettuce leaves.
- 1 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp garlic pesto
- Several fresh butter lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and pesto. Toss gently to coat.
- Eat just as is, or pile on top of fresh lettuce leaves to make a wrap.
Makes 4 servings
Protein: 27 g
Fat: 27 g
Carbs: 3 net g