This Nutty Chocolate Keto Granola is the perfect crunchy low carb snack. Or you can top it with some coconut milk or almond milk and eat it as cereal.
Look no further, you have officially landed on the best keto granola recipe:
Making a good low carb granola or keto granola cereal recipe is so quick and easy that you will wonder why you have never made your own before. Loaded up with healthy nuts and seeds and balanced with just the perfect amount of sweetness, this is sure to become your go-to chocolate granola recipe. I don’t know about you, but I typically have an assortment of low carb nuts and seeds in my pantry at all times. The beauty of this Nutty Chocolate Keto Granola recipe is that you can mix and match the ingredients with whatever you have on hand at the time. From time to time, I even like to add Sugar-Free Dried Cranberries to the mix.
How do you make keto granola cereal?
It’s a lot easier than you might think. It is truly a matter of mixing all of the ingredients together and then baking them. Super simple! The beauty of this low carb chocolate granola recipe is that you can just pop some in a bag and take it with you for a portable keto snack, or you can eat it as a cereal and top it with an unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk. Better yet, you can make your own Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk. I love the flavor that this granola gives to the milk. It reminds me of being a kid and eating a giant bowl of cocoa krispies and then drinking the milk afterwards. If I’m honest, I think the chocolate milk was actually my favorite part.
In addition to this keto granola recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto breakfast recipes:
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- French Toast Egg Puffs
- Keto Taco Breakfast Skillet
- Keto Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Low Carb Pizza Eggs
- Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts, rough chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pecans, rough chopped
- ½ cup hemp seeds (I use this brand)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed (I use this brand)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (I use this brand)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao nibs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup (I use this brand)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the almonds, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, pecans, hemp seeds, flaxseed, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut oil, syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the dry ingredients and toss to coat until all ingredients are evenly mixed and coated.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer across the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 60 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. The granola will continue to crisp as it cools.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Naomi is the force behind Naomi Sherman | Food Creative. She is passionate about recipe development, food photography and styling. An accomplished home cook who was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease eight years ago, Naomi started to explore the connection between healthy, whole food and her symptoms, and a new love was born. Naomi loves nothing more than to take old-school favourites and give them a healthy twist. “There is nothing more fun than creating an amazing dish and then being able to style and photograph it to share with the world” She fiercely believes that what you put in your body is one of the most important factors for your physical, and mental, wellbeing.