Finding a good Whole30 compliant almond milk or coconut milk can be tricky. Check out this easy peasy Low Carb Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk Creamer recipe.
The best keto creamer ever: Low Carb Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk Creamer
Finding a good Whole30 compliant low carb almond milk or coconut milk can be tricky. Then, once you find a brand you like, you practically need a second job just to keep you stocked up on your favorite nut based milk substitution. I have no idea why I waited so long to make my own dairy free low coffee creamer recipe. Once I realized how easy it is and finally gave it a try, there was no going back. Not only does it save money, but it is the healthiest, cleanest version of keto almond/coconut milk you can find. Making it yourself is definitely the way to go. I was looking for something I could use as a non-dairy creamer and to make a perfectly creamy low carb protein shake. This fits the bill for both of those perfectly.
how can you use this Low Carb Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk Creamer?
This low carb almond coconut milk is perfect for low carb protein shakes, keto coffee creamer, dairy free cooking, and anything else you might use milk or heavy cream for. Since I was primarily using it for coffee creamer and for protein shakes, I made it thicker. It is the consistency of heavy cream. For a thinner version similar to a 1 or 2% milk, simply add more water.
Helpful equipment for this keto creamer recipe:
- Liquid Measuring Cups
- Nut Bag or Cheese Cloth
- High Powered Blender or Food Processor
- Mesh Sieve
- Glass Jar for Storage
In addition to this Low Carb Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk Creamer recipe, check out some of my favorite keto sauces and dressings:
- Low Carb Taco Sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Low Carb Hearty Tomato Meat Sauce
- Low Carb Pizza Sauce
- Low Carb Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Dip
- Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Soak the raw almond over night, covered in water. They will soften and plump. Discard the water.
- Place the almonds in a high powered blender with 2 cups fresh water, coconut cream and vanilla extract. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Place a mesh sieve over a bowl or a large measuring cup. Place a large nut bag over the sieve. Pour the almond mixture into the nut bag and let it strain through into bowl.
- Close the nut bag and twist around the almond pulp and squeeze. Press firmly into the sieve to extract as much milk as possible.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.2g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!