Low Carb Whole30 Almond Coconut Milk Creamer
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 cups filtered water
- 14.5 ounce can organic coconut cream (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand) (Omit for Whole30)
- Soak the raw almond over night, covered in water. They will soften and plump. Discard the water.
- Place the almonds in a high powered blender with 2 cups fresh water, coconut cream and vanilla extract. Blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Place a mesh sieve over a bowl or a large measuring cup. Place a large nut bag over the sieve. Pour the almond mixture into the nut bag and let it strain through into bowl.
- Close the nut bag and twist around the almond pulp and squeeze. Press firmly into the sieve to extract as much milk as possible.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 0.7g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.2g