- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup hazelnuts, rough chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup pecans, rough chopped
- ½ cup hemp seeds (I use this brand)
- ½ cup ground flaxseed (I use this brand)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes (I use this brand)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao nibs
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup (I use this brand)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the almonds, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, pecans, hemp seeds, flaxseed, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the coconut oil, syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the dry ingredients and toss to coat until all ingredients are evenly mixed and coated.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer across the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 60 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. The granola will continue to crisp as it cools.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2.8g
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 6.3g