Ingredients in low carb lasagna stuffed peppers
- Bell Peppers: I like to use a variety of bell peppers - yellow, orange, red, and green. But you can use all of one color, or any combination of colors that you prefer. (Try these Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers)
- Tomato Sauce: For these keto lasagna stuffed peppers, I use my homemade Tomato Meat Sauce as the base. For a quicker version, you can use a jarred marinara sauce and mix in some cooked ground beef. They are also delicious made with my Pesto Marinara Sauce.
- Cheeses: For the cheeses in this recipe, I used full-fat ricotta cheese, mozzarella and parmesan.
More Keto Lasagna Recipes
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print
Keto Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Total Time: 54 minutes
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
This low carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers recipe is so good that you won’t even miss the noodles. The Tomato Meat Sauce used in this recipe is a great recipe to make ahead of time. It keeps well in the freezer and can be used for so many different dishes.
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 2 ½ cups Tomato Meat Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes on the middle rack.
- Remove peppers from oven. Fill each pepper with ¼ cup tomato meat sauce.
- Next, spoon 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese on top of the meat sauce in each pepper cup. Pour an additional 1 tablespoon meat sauce on top of the ricotta cheese.
- Top each pepper with 2 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. Bake on middle rack for 12 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven. Top each pepper with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Bake 5 additional minutes on top rack.
Makes 8 Servings | Per Serving: Calories: 204 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 18g | Net Carbs: 8g
- Prep Time: 14 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 Pepper Cup
Lisa Rowland says
So, I went to culinary school. I also have a chef business and a commercial kitchen. My husband and I greatly improved our health and weight from low carb. My husband's cholesterol went down 39 points and he lost 15 pounds even though he did not need to lose much. I lost 23 pounds in 20 weeks. And Peace Love and Low Carb always has the best go to recipes that stay in our rotation! I am very critical of recipes, and the chef background shines through with these two. This recipe is such a great lasagne substitute. Be sure to make their meat sauce, as it is meat heavy and thicker than just a spaghetti sauce with meat would be. Great flavors here, everyone will enjoy this meal!
Family loved this! Cooked on non-stick aluminum foil. Thanks for a delicious recipe.