This low carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers recipe is so good that you won’t even miss the noodles. The Tomato Meat Sauce Recipe used in this recipe is a great recipe to make ahead of time. It keeps well in the freezer and can be used for so many different dishes. If you are a big fan of stuffed peppers like I am, check out my round up of 36 Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Recipes.
Check out my other low carb lasagna variations:
Lasagna Stuffed Peppers – Low Carb, Gluten-Free
- Prep Time: 14 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 54 minutes
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 2 ½ cups Tomato Meat Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack.
- Remove peppers from oven. Fill each pepper with ¼ cup tomato meat sauce.
- Next, spoon 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese on top of the meat sauce in each pepper cup. Pour an additional 1 tbsp meat sauce on top of the ricotta cheese.
- Top each pepper with 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Bake on middle rack for 12 minutes.
- Remove peppers from oven. Top each pepper with 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Bake 5 additional minutes on top rack.
Makes 8 Servings | Per Serving: Calories: 204 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 18g | Net Carbs: 8g
- Serving Size: 1 Pepper Cup