More Keto Lasagna recipes
Sign up for our newsletter
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print
Eggplant Lasagna with Meat Sauce – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
- 1 large eggplant
- 6 cups Hearty Tomato Meat Sauce (get recipe here)
- 2 cups full fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 small fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut ends off eggplants and slice lengthwise in ¼ inch slices. You should end up with about 10 slices total.
- Brush each slice of eggplant with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Bake about 7 minutes each side.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan and basil. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour 2 cups of sauce into the bottom of an 8x13 baking dish. Spread into an even layer. On top of the sauce, layer half of the eggplant slices.
- Layer on half of the ricotta mixture, spreading evenly across the entire dish. Sprinkle ½ cup mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Pour 2 cups of meat sauce on top of the cheese and spread in an even layer across the entire dish. Layer the remaining eggplant on top of the sauce.
- Layer second half of the ricotta mixture, spreading evenly across the entire dish. Sprinkle ½ cup mozzarella cheese on top of the ricotta mixture.
- Pour remaining 2 cups of meat sauce on top of the cheese and spread in an even layer across the entire dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese evenly across the entire dish. Sprinkle oregano on top of cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and broil on high 5-8 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Per Serving - Calories: 330 | Fat: 20g | Protein: 29g | Net Carbs: 9g
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
I’ve made this at least 4 times !!!! And everyone loves it
Tonight I’ve decide to double the recipe