I am proud to share another recipe from my newest cookbook. Cheesy Garlic Creamed Spinach. This is the kind of recipe that will get your children eating more “green things”. In our home, it is kid and adult approved. It is rich and flavorful, but crazy easy to prepare. I hope you love it as much as we do. I’m excited for you to see the rest of the recipes in my book! The Primal Low Carb Kitchen Cookbook is available wherever books are sold. Read more about the book and order it –Here. It has received some amazing praise.
What can you expect from The Primal Low Carb Kitchen?
- 85+ Low Carb, Primal and Gluten Free Recipes
- All easy to find, whole food ingredients
- Full page color photo for every recipe
- Nutritional analysis for each recipe
- Simple swaps for your favorite snacks
- Creative ways to maximize your grocery budget
- My kitchen must haves
- Seasoning and spice blends
- and much more…
There is something so mouth-watering about preparing this spinach with a thick, juicy cut of steak. They complement each other perfectly. This spinach is also delicious stuffed inside of plump, tender chicken breasts and then baked. Looking for a way to get your children to eat more vegetables? Look no further. This cheesy goodness should do the trick.