Makes Servings: 4
Calories – 416
Protein – 13 g
Fat – 38 g
Carbs – 5 net g
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds fresh spinach leaves
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, being careful not to burn it.
- Add the spinach. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Sauté until the spinach is wilted. Remove the spinach from the pan and let it drain. You may need to press it in a colander to remove all of the excess moisture.
- To the same pan, add the heavy cream, Parmesan, mozzarella and goat cheeses. Lower the heat to low and allow the sauce to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the wilted spinach back to the pan and toss until evenly coated in the creamy cheese sauce.