I love the tart, acidic taste of balsamic vinegar paired with savory ingredients like garlic and onion. Roasting these vegetables with the balsamic brings out the sweet component of the vinegar as well. I love to pair this dish with a nice chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and prosciutto. YUM!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb vegetable side dish recipes:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon
- Paprika Roasted Radishes with Onions
- Fried Radish and Cauliflower Hash Browns with Bacon
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Roasted Mushrooms, Zucchini and Eggplant with Rosemary
- 1 Medium Eggplant - Cubed
- 2 Medium Zucchini – Halved Lengthwise and Sliced
- 8 oz. Cremini Mushrooms - Quartered
- 6 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper.
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, onion flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss until vegetables are coated and ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories - 101 Fat - 9g Protein - 1.3g Total Carbs - 4.6 g Fiber - 1.5g Net Carbs - 3.1g