All of your favorite fall flavors in one warm, comforting low carb cup. What happened when bulletproof coffee meets low carb pumpkin spice latte? This!
Who needs a PSL when you have this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee?
The season of pumpkin everything is in full effect and my newsfeed is full of all things fall. Fall is my favorite season. I love watching the beautiful colors as the leaves change to stunning displays of red and yellow. The weather has one foot still in summer and one foot in winter. I love everything about it. Especially all the new low carb pumpkin recipes that start making the rounds.
At the first traces of fall, my mind instantly goes to delicious ways to make different low carb pumpkin spice latte recipes. I used to be a die hard Starbucks pumpkin spice latte fan. For years and years, I would see all the PSL advertising and I never got the hype. I had never had one. THEN, I made the mistake of trying one and I was hooked. I just wanted to drink them all day long. I didn’t, of course. But I sure wanted to. It was derailing my low carb lifestyle really bad. I knew I needed to skip the indulgence and make my own healthy keto pumpkin spice latte recipe.
I am so happy with how it turned out. In fact, I have been drinking it every day. Not only do I get all the delicious flavors of a fat filled keto pumpkin spice latte, but I get all the amazing health benefits of grass-fed collagen.
Give your bulletproof coffee a pumpkin spice boost
Since I am a big fan of bulletproof coffee recipes, also known as butter coffee, keto coffee, etc, I wanted to create a recipe that was a marriage between a boosted coffee and a low carb pumpkin spice latte. It all starts with this amazing Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe.
What makes this keto PSL a boosted coffee?
- MCT oil powder
- Grass-fed collagen peptides
- A little natural low carb sweetener or sugar free syrup
- Plus some grass-fed butter
The end result is a high fat, low carb, pumpkin spice boosted keto coffee.
top this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee with a low carb whipped cream for maximum fall deliciousness
To make the low carb whipped cream, I just whipped heavy cream, vanilla extract and natural low carb sweetener together until stiff peaks formed. Then put it into a pastry bag and you are good to go.
In addition to this Pumpkin Spice Boosted Keto Coffee, check out some of my other favorite low carb pumpkin recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 45 Low Carb Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Recipes
- Low Carb Double Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 12 ounces dark roast coffee
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar-free salted caramel syrup or sugar-free vanilla syrup, more to taste OR 1 scoop Salted Caramel MCT Oil Powder (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed collagen peptides (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon MCT Oil Powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (get the recipe here)
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 261
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 18.6g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding