These Keto Everything Bagels are so close to the real thing, that you won't feel deprived at all. Chewy and delicious. Best of all, they are ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Mozzarella - for this recipe, I recommend using a pre-shredded low moisture, part skim cheese.
- Almond flour - for a chewier, less grainy texture, I recommend using a blanched almond flour or a superfine almond flour.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning - Instead of buying a store-bought version, I make my own. You can find my recipe here. If you aren't a fan of everything seasoning, you can sub sesame seeds, poppy seeds, or even leave them plain.
Frequently Asked Questions
To take this bagel recipe and turn it into a sweet version, simply omit the garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning from the bagel dough, and brush the top with a mix of sweetener and cinnamon. Recipe: Keto Cinnamon Sugar (free) Bagels
This low carb bagel recipe is made of a version of fathead dough. Fathead dough is usually made with a combination of almond flour, cheese, and eggs.
The main ingredients of fathead dough are blanched almond flour, mozzarella cheese, and eggs. Combined, they make an amazing low carb dough that is incredibly versatile and can be made either savory or sweet. I have used it to make Low Carb Empanadas, Keto Chicken Pot Pie, Everything Bagel Dogs, Ham and Cheese Hot Pockets and more.
Yes, you canmake the bagels and freeze them to reheat at a later time. I recommend reheating them in the oven.
More Low Carb Bagel Recipes
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Bagel Bites
- Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
- Keto Bagel Breakfast Sandwiches
- Keto Cinnamon Sugar Bagels
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Low Carb Everything Bagel Dogs