Summer is upon us and it’s time for some low carb fun in the sun. You can still have all your favorite cocktails, it just takes a little creativity – Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
Looking for a keto mojito? Try this low carb cucumber mojito!
This keto mojito recipe is free from added sugar, so you can pour and enjoy without worrying about an impending sugar buzz (and crash).
Fresh cucumber, lime, and mint combine for the most refreshing keto cocktail ever!
In addition to this Low Carb Cucumber Mojito recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto cocktail recipes:
- The Garden Surprise – a low carb gin cocktail
- Keto Irish Cream
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Low Carb Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
- Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Black Beauty
KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst.
Check out my other books – HERE
So it’s Friday night and you’re feeling alright. You’re ready to dance the night away with a cocktail in your hand. OR, if you are more like me, you want to have a cocktail at home with friends. But how do you know what to drink? What is the best alcohol for a low carb diet. Or what alcohol is lowest in carbs?
First, I’m going to break down the carbs in alcohol for you. Check out my Complete Guide to Carbs in Alcohol. If you’re wondering… Can you have alcohol on a low carb diet? Is alcohol keto? You might be saying to yourself “But wait? I can’t! I’m low carb.” Well, you are NOT low carb. You’re are a person following a low carb lifestyle. Do not be defined by your dietary decisions. Doing so will lead to a life of restriction and feeling restricted often causes us to stray from our intended path. Besides, who wants to pass up low carb gummy worms. Especially when they are boozy low carb gummy worms.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
I know that it can be tricky to navigate alcohol on a low carb diet, so I’m taking all the guess work out of it for you. I’ll show you how to indulge, while still sticking to your healthy living, ketogenic lifestyle. If you think you can no longer have those delicious Moscow Mules at happy hour with your friends, or that you have to skip those margaritas on Taco Tuesday, think again! I’m putting your favorite drinks back on the menu, the low carb menu, that is.
Whether you are craving a cocktail after a long day of work, or looking to do some healthy entertaining, this book has you covered. From mixers, to drinks and even some pub grub. It’s all in there! Mixing up cocktails should be fun and it shouldn’t come at the cost of your health and weight loss goals. Keto Happy Hour bridges the gap between feeling deprived and feeling mighty fine.
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Boozy Hot Cocoa
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Irish Coffee
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Bloody Marys
- Scratch made Low Carb Bloody Mary Mix
- Homemade low carb coffee liqueur and Low Carb Irish cream
- Low Carb Whiskey Sour
- Hot Toddy
- Cucumber Jalapeno Margaritas
- And even…
- Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Halloumi Bruschetta
- Cheesy Nachos
- Barbecue Smoked Sausages
- Pizza Bagels
- Teriyaki Steak Bites
- Avocado Keto Hummus
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more…
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY –HEREPrint
Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes 1 drink 1x
- 5 thin slices English cucumber, extra for garnish
- 8 fresh mint leaves, extra for garnish
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1 ½ to 2 ounces white rum
- 5 ounces soda water
- Fill a 16-ounce highball glass with ice.
- Add the cucumber, mint, lime, lime juice and erythritol to cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the rum to the cocktail shaker, cap and shake.
- Pour the mixture over ice. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a cucumber slice.
1.8g net carbs per drink
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g