Low carb recipes don't get much easier than this. Only 2 ingredients - low carb honey mustard dressing and chicken. This Keto Honey Mustard Chicken is sure to become a family favorite.
The secret to cooking tender, juicy chicken
The secret to getting this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken perfectly tender and juicy is to pan-sear it first, and then finish cooking it in the oven. This gives a beautiful caramelization on the outside of the chicken, while locking in all the juiciness inside. Once you cook chicken this way, you will never want to cook it any other way again.
More chicken recipes you might enjoy
- Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms, and Onions
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Low Carb Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Keto Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Keto Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Chicken and Waffles