Low carb recipes don’t get much easier than this. Only 2 ingredients – low carb honey mustard dressing and chicken. This Keto Honey Mustard Chicken is sure to become a family favorite.
Low carb chicken recipes don’t have to be boring, and this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe will prove it. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and savory. With just a few ingredients and 30 minutes time, you’ll soon be enjoying one of the juiciest and most flavorful chicken dishes you’ve ever had. The secret to getting this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken perfectly tender and juicy is to pan-sear it first, and then finish cooking it in the oven. This gives a beautiful caramelization on the outside of the chicken, while locking in all the juiciness inside. Once you cook chicken this way, you will never want to cook it any other way again.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes
- Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms, and Onions
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Low Carb Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Keto Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Keto Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
This recipe is also amazing with bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Combine the chicken and 1/2 cup of the honey mustard dressing in a bowl and toss the chicken, coating it in the dressing. Let marinate in the refrigerator for one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken, and pan-sear, browning on both sides. About 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Pour the remaining honey mustard dressing over the chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g