Low carb recipes don’t get much easier than this. Only 2 ingredients – low carb honey mustard dressing and chicken. This Keto Honey Mustard Chicken is sure to become a family favorite.
Keto honey mustard is a quick keto meal bursting with flavor
Low carb chicken recipes don’t have to be boring, and this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe will prove it. It’s the perfect balance of sweet and savory. With just a few ingredients and 30 minutes time, you’ll soon be enjoying one of the juiciest and most flavorful chicken dishes you’ve ever had.
Are chicken breasts keto?
While boneless skinless chicken breasts are lower in fat, they’re still great for keto. Olive oil helps to boost a bit of the fat content, plus sour cream in the keto honey mustard dressing.
The secret to getting this Keto Honey Mustard Chicken perfectly tender and juicy is to pan-sear it first, and then finish cooking it in the oven. This gives a beautiful caramelization on the outside of the chicken, while locking in all the juiciness inside. Once you cook chicken this way, you will never want to cook it any other way again.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb chicken recipes
- Pan-Seared Chicken with Balsamic Cream Sauce, Mushrooms, and Onions
- Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- Low Carb Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Dill Chicken Salad
- Keto Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Keto Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Chicken and Waffles
This recipe is also amazing with bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Combine the chicken and 1/2 cup of the honey mustard dressing in a bowl and toss the chicken, coating it in the dressing. Let marinate in the refrigerator for one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken, and pan-sear, browning on both sides. About 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Pour the remaining honey mustard dressing over the chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding