This Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet is loaded with asian inspired flavors, without all the preservatives and junk you’d find in traditional takeout food. Savory, lightly spicy, and so delicious.
Keto chinese food? This Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet has all the inspired flavors
I know when you think of peanut butter, chicken is not usually the next thing that comes to mind. If we were playing a word association game, you would likely answer with jelly. But trust me when I tell you that it is equally as good paired with chicken, especially with a bunch of other asian inspired flavors.
What to make with this Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet
In addition to this Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet, Check out some of my other favorite low carb skillet recipes:
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash
- Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet
- Sausage, White Cheddar, and Heirloom Tomato Frittata
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into tender sizes pieces
- sea salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (about 3.5 oz), julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos (get it here)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Season the chicken breasts with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and sear for 5-10 minutes, browning on both sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add the red peppers and garlic to the skillet.
- Saute for an additional 5 minutes. (Be careful not to scorch the garlic)
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken stock, peanut butter, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour sauce into skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to low and let simmer.
- Let simmer, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions over top before serving.
8.25g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 502
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3.75g
- Protein: 44g
Keywords: keto chinese food, asian keto recipes, low carb copycat chinese, low carb one pot meal
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding