This Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet is loaded with asian inspired flavors, without all the preservatives and junk you'd find in traditional takeout food. Savory, lightly spicy, and so delicious.
Keto chinese food? This Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet has all the inspired flavors
I know when you think of peanut butter, chicken is not usually the next thing that comes to mind. If we were playing a word association game, you would likely answer with jelly. But trust me when I tell you that it is equally as good paired with chicken, especially with a bunch of other asian inspired flavors.
What to make with this Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet
In addition to this Low Carb Peanut Chicken Skillet, Check out some of my other favorite low carb skillet recipes:
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato and Bacon Hash
- Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet
- Sausage, White Cheddar, and Heirloom Tomato Frittata
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken