This recipe is also amazing with bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs.
- Combine the chicken and 1/2 cup of the honey mustard dressing in a bowl and toss the chicken, coating it in the dressing. Let marinate in the refrigerator for one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken, and pan-sear, browning on both sides. About 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Pour the remaining honey mustard dressing over the chicken. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g