This tart cherry lemon drop is the perfect summer cocktail - light and refreshing with the perfect pop of tartness. Best of all, it is low in carbs and has no added sugars.
For the rim of the glass:
- lemon juice
- granular monkfruit (I use this brand) Code PEACE for 20% off
For the drink:
- powdered monkfruit
- lemon juice
- tart cherry juice
How to make a lemon drop
To rim the glass:
- Pour the lemon juice onto a small plate.
- Pour the monkfruit onto a separate small plate.
- Swirl the rim of a martini glass in the lemon juice, then swirl it in the monkfruit to coat the rim.
To make the cocktail
- Put the lemon wedges, monkfruit, lemon juice, and water into a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the lemon wedges are crushed and have released their juices.
- Add the tart cherry juice and vodka to the shaker and fill with ice. Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a lemon.
Other Cocktail Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Cucumber Mojito
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Buttered Rum
- Low Carb Baileys Irish Cream Copycat
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Tart Cranberry Cooler
- Blueberry Mojito
- Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
- Black Beauty - Blackberry Vodka Cocktail
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Strawberry Basil Bourbon Smash
Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- Keto Savory Side Dishes
- Keto Condiments Dressings and Sauces
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans