I am majorly obsessed with eggs right now. Come to think about it, this is a long time love affair. Natures perfect food and I go way back. These egg clouds have become my new favorite breakfast. From time to time, we like to mix things up and add chopped Canadian bacon or bacon to the mix. Amazingly low carb, gluten free and a great way to jazz up your eggs.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB, KETO BREAKFAST RECIPES:
- Pizza Eggs
- Keto Mcmuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- 8 large pastured eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 chives, chopped – divided
- 2 tsp salted butter
- Preheat oven to 450º Line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Separate the eggs, pouring the whites into a large mixing bowl, and the yolks into individual ramekins.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they are fluffy and stiff peaks have started to form.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and half of the chives.
- Spoon mixture into 8 separate mounds on your Silpat. (You may need to do this in 2 batches. Make a well in the center of each cloud. Gently pour a yolk into each well.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until the clouds are golden brown on top and the yolks are set.
- Place a small amount of butter on top of each yolk. Top with remaining chives.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 Egg Clouds