- 8 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 chives, chopped - divided
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Separate the eggs, pouring the whites into a large mixing bowl, and the yolks into individual ramekins.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they are fluffy and stiff peaks have started to form.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and half of the chives.
- Spoon mixture into 8 separate mounds on the prepared baking sheet. Make a well in the center of each cloud. Gently pour a yolk into each well.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until the clouds are golden brown on top and the yolks are set.
- Place a small amount of butter on top of each yolk. Top with remaining chives.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Breakfast Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Egg Clouds
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: keto breakfast recipes, egg cloud recipes, creative egg recipes, low carb egg recipes, gluten free breakfast recipes, kid friendly keto recipes