This whole30 spice blend makes a great rub for chicken, turkey, or any other kind of poultry. I like to rub it on chicken breasts and bake them for a simple, but flavorful dinner. I also like to use this seasoning to pack under the skin of a whole chicken or Cornish game hen. Mix with grass-fed butter to make an amazing slice and serve compound butter.
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB SEASONING BLENDS:
- Low Carb Taco Seasoning
- Low Carb Blackened Seasoning
- Dry Onion Soup Mix
- Low Carb Pumpkin Spice
- Make Your Own Condiments, Spices, and Dressings
Poultry Seasoning - Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp sage (get it here)
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes (I use this brand)
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- Combine all spices and store in an air tight container or glass spice jar.
Per Entire Batch - Calories: 50 | Fat: 0g | Protein: 2g | Net Carbs: 9g
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Did you try this recipe? Leave a review!